Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Ten on Ten: January 2015

Happy Ten on Ten!! One of my blogging goals for the year was to do this every month this year! I love when the 10th is on a Saturday, more interesting stuff seems to happen then. I am also doing Project 365 (one photo everyday!!) and will be posting a monthly super picture here. So, are you ready??? Here they are:
9ish I quit the Keurig and I'm officially my mother.

10- Getting her Lego on.

11-Photo by Jack: Game time. It was close, they lost by 1 point!


12- Started the Pizza dough

1- Oh Bread. I make all of our sandwich bread now. Delicious baking therapy.

2- My mom's copy. Read after bread.

3- Movie time. Cast Away

4- She shares my love for bread.
5- Homemade pizza for dinner!

6- She was so proud of her pie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It means so much to me!