Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

Easy Breakfast To Go: Yogurt Parfaits



These are easily one of my favorite breakfasts. The combinations are endless and they can be made in a variety of containers to fit your needs. They are perfect in a coffee cup with a lid to go with my husband or in a sweet, pretty cup to savor myself after dropping the kids off at school. I can send them with the kids to school if they are craving a home breakfast but just didn't get ready in time. My oldest will take them on the bus. You can even prep them for a yummy summer or after school snack.

Simply layer your ingredients one at a time until you get to the top and enjoy!

Things we like to add to our yogurt and granola:

Blueberries
Blackberries
Shredded Coconut
Chocolate Chips
Bananas
Peanut Butter Chips
Almonds
Walnuts
Strawberries
Kiwi
Peaches
Dried cranberries
Raisins
Chopped dried apricot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It means so much to me!