Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

My Baby is 10!!!

My oldest, my baby is 10.  So let me take this opportunity to brag on my tween.  Ethan is the most kind and loving child I have.  Even at 10 he has more empathy than a lot if not most adults.  He truly has a gift for understanding how other people are feeling and then trying to connect with them and lift their spirits.  He is a kid magnet and a "Baby Whisperer," give your kid to him and he'll get them to sleep!  He has a calming and nurturing nature to his personality.  I can wait, but one of the things I look forward to when he is an adult is watching him become a father.  He is going to be amazing, but I'm fine with waiting a couple of decades to see it :).  He is smart and school is easy for him.  He loves reading and playing basketball.  I love watching him play and progress in skill and confidence.  

He is human and imperfect and every now and then I see the teenager emerging in him, but for today, he is perfect and he is all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It means so much to me!