Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

What's for Dinner? February Meal Plan

For some reason I had a hard time creating this months meal plan.  There were a few days where I just wasn't sure what to do.  It's going to be a busy month with basketball playoffs.  So my plan has to be pretty flexible.  There are also things like our Valentine date which I scheduled Mac and Cheese, I like to make it easy on the grandparents.  I also add sides according to what I have fresh on hand.  If we are out of fresh I will go to a frozen or canned back up.  The number represents the date of the month.

1-Pork Chops
2-Baked Potatoes
3-Shrimp
4-Roasted Chicken
5-Super Bowl, Party Food
6-Chicken Quesadillas
7-Meat Loaf
8-Potato Soup
9-Pizza
10-Chili
11-Mac and Cheese
12-Leftovers
13-Ham and Beans
14-Homemade Hamburger Helper
15-Pork Chops
16-Sandwiches and Soup
17-Shrimp
18-Spaghetti
19-Pizza
20-Roasted Chicken
21-Breakfast
22-Potato Soup
23-Chicken Quesadillas
24-Leftovers
25-Pizza
26-Pork Chops
27-Mac and Cheese
28--Chili
29-Spaghetti

This month I'll be posting recipes for Crock Pot Shrimp and my Homemade Hamburger Helper.  I'll also show you how to add "Sneaky Vegetables" to meals you make.  I add them in all the time.  So meals like Mac and Cheese, Spaghetti and even Pizza are full of added veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It means so much to me!